My Crazy Life

My life as I live it....

19 February 2006

Working Out

So, I am horrible at actually doing something that I say I am going to do. But last week after thinking about how I need to work out for quite some time before it, I finally broke down and said, I will start tomorrow (tomorrow was Wednesday) which actually turned into Friday because, there was a good reason, I just don't remember at the moment, something about a late night I think. So Friday morning I woke up bright and early to go exercising at 6:30am. It felt great! I did some running and biking. I went back today (yesterday I ran around helping out at a wedding, so afterwards I was tired of running from one place to another all day) and all the treadmills were being used so I started with some circuit training and then moved onto a bike and eventually the treadmill when one finally opened up. Now I am going to go at 6:30am most weekday morning and get there when I can on weekends. It feels so great! Those of you who don't work out, you really should, it has a lot of benefits. Anyways, just thought I'd share that with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares