My Crazy Life

My life as I live it....

16 February 2006

Hmmm....

Yay, for snow! So today we are having a large snow storm and classes have been canceled for the rest of the day. I was supposed to have Spanish this morning, but her she had to stay home to tend to a sick child. Then I went to history and my professor comes to tell us campus is being shut down at noon and if we want to stay we can, but if we don't we can leave. Well, we all left. What we were going to do can wait until Tuesday. Also my science lab was cancelled for the afternoon. What does this mean for me? I have more time to work on that book review that is due tomorrow, to which I haven't read the book completely through yet...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares