My Crazy Life

My life as I live it....

24 August 2006

More photos

I have loaded some more photos onto my facebook, so if you want to check that out, you can see more of what I did in Germany.

Wow, time is going fast! I have only a few weeks before I leave the country again! Next weekend I should have some Taiwanese friends coming to visit me, they went to school with me and now they shall drive down for a visit. I am excited to see them! They are really neat.

I saw the movie "Snakes on a Plane" last night. That was really interesting. Well done considering the concept which wasn't soo great. But I am glad I saw it! Now I just have to wait for "Babel" to come out. Check it out sometime online if you have a chance, it looks like it will be really interesting, though potentially hard to follow (as I guess it was filmed in four different languages, playing off the biblical theme of the Tower of Bable).

This week everyone is moving onto campus and I am not.... That makes me sad, though I will have my own things to do soon, which I am slowly getting really excited about. The excitement can take a while to set in for me, I have known for a while about me studying abroad this fall, so it is kind of an expected thing, now that it is about to happen it hasn't actually registered yet, but we shall see soon enough how it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares